History of YFN Education and Documents
Yukon First Nations have an extensive and rich history towards education. The “Timeline” link below provides information on all the events and reports which have influenced YFN education.
Below are the documents and reports which have influenced YFN education.
(These documents will be loaded shortly)
•YFN Joint Education Action Plan 2014-2024: A Blueprint to Strengthen Our Roots and to Close the Education Gap
• Memorandum of Understanding on Education Partnership between YFNs and Canada/Yukon
• 2011 Education Partnership Negotiations of a Formal Agreement
• 2009 Auditor General’s Report on Yukon Education
• 2008 YFN Students Succeed: YFN EAC Terms of Reference
• 2008 Education Reform Final Report
• 2005 AFN First Nations Education Plan
• 1987 KWIYA Report
• Together Today for our Children Tomorrow