The Council of Yukon First Nations nominates and/or appoints many First Nation citizens to boards and committees. These boards and committees were implemented to assist Yukon First Nations in achieving various initiatives under the UFA.
Request for Interested Applicants
The Council of Yukon First Nations is requesting applications from Yukon First Nation citizens for the following vacancies:
- Crime Prevention and Victim Services Board
- Hospital Corporation Board of Trustees
- Judicial Council Board
- Training Policy Committee
- YESAB Executive Committee
- Yukon College Board of Governors
- Yukon Development Corporation Board of Directors
- Yukon Review Board
All applicants must demonstrate relevant experience and/or education in order to qualify for nomination.
The deadline for applications is March 2, 2018 at 4:30 PM.
If you are interested in applying, please download and complete the CYFN Board and Committee Application Form below and include the following documents:
- Letter of Support from employer MUST be attached
- Completed Application
Applications can be mailed to 2166-2nd Avenue Whitehorse, Y.T Y1A 4P1, emailed to email@example.com, faxed to (867) 668-6577 or hand delivered to our office. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.